Executive DirectorCompany: Louisiana Resource Center for Educators
Date Posted: August 1, 2017
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for The Louisiana Resource Center for Educators (LRCE), a non-profit organization located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, committed to “Helping Teachers Help Children.” The Executive Director is responsible for staffing, programming, meeting financial objectives and executing LRCE’s mission. Other key responsibilities include fundraising, marketing and community outreach.
- Proven record of accomplishment in a leadership position overseeing operations of an organization or program, while maintaining solid relationships with staff, board, donors and community.
- Experience in developing strategies and plans.
- Evidence of successful resource development and/or fundraising experience.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and public speaking skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, preferably including experience developing partnerships and implementing programs to achieve institutional goals.
- Senior-level nonprofit organization experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Salary range: $75,000 - $100,000
Position is full-time with benefits.
How to apply:
To apply, submit letter of interest, resume, transcript and contact information for three professional references all in one attachment to: AprilM@LRCE.org
Screening of applicants will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.
The Louisiana Resource Center for Educators (LRCE) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.