Director of DevelopmentCompany: Companion Animal Alliance
Date Posted: October 17, 2017
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- deadlines are met and assignments are followed through.
- Plans, directs and implements a comprehensive development program that generates individual, corporate, foundation and organizational donors at a variety of levels.
- Leads a fund development program that includes annual/monthly giving, major giving, planned giving, foundation and corporate support / grants and special events.
- Creates and implements strategies and research to identify, prioritize, cultivate, solicit, recognize and steward all donors and prospects.
- Builds and sustains relationships with current, new and potential organizational and individual donors.
- Collaborates with staff to ensure that all publications, website, and communications include donor-focused content.
- Directs recognition activities and communications to ensure proper recognition of all donors.
Manages direct mail and direct marketing efforts and the development of materials to solicit and cultivate donors and prospects.
- Directs all organizational special events.
- Provides organizational information and support to all inquiries; provides information on status of fund raising efforts; develops materials and approaches to facilitate work; and follow up with inquiries as needed.
- Motivates and informs prospects, donors, and stakeholders to enable the organization to accomplish the programs necessary to fulfill its mission.
- Leads organizational branding and marketing efforts to bring and sustain a strong community identity for the organization.
- Collaborates with staff, board and volunteers to gather stories and statistics that demonstrate the results and value of programs funded.
- Performs general management responsibilities, including planning, budgets, reports, evaluation and oversight of gift tracking systems.
- Prepares annual development plan to corresponding budget outlining revenue and expenses; monitors progress against goals and produces monthly reports.
- Works as an effective and proactive team player.
- Works in conjunction with the Executive Director to manage and maintain a comprehensive grantsmanship program.
- Works in direct coordination with the Executive Director to achieve desired outcomes.
Email Resume and Salary Requirements to email@example.com.